A distinctive feature of St Martin’s Catholic School is the enthusiastic community participation.
The school community is fortunate to have many willing and able parents who contribute to the everyday life of the school in so many different ways, including the Parent and Friends Committee and School Advisory Board.
Our school community values the contributions of all and encourages participation in the full life of the school. Members of the school community are invited to become fully involved in all aspects of school life including:
- Parents and Friends Association
- Class Parents
- Many various celebrations throughout each year
- Mother’s and Father’s Day Breakfasts
- School Excursion Assistance
- Reading Volunteers
- Social and Fundraising Teams